Sign in to follow this  
dbengraver

Stolen

Hi everybody I was just informed about a friend of mine and this is the message that was sent to me, My deer was stolen out of the taxidermy shop on Tuesday night 09/20/16 along with multiple other deer and elk horns tanned lion bobcat and bear hides please forward this on post on social media etc I would greatly appreciate any help spreading the word there is a substantial reward being offered for the recovery of these animals please contact myself at 9289253198 or the prescott police department at 9284453131 with any information thank you for any help

post-3815-0-05820200-1474579912_thumb.jpeg

That sucks! I believe it was your father in law who showed me pictures of that buck earlier this year.gorgeous and very unique buck. Hope the scumbags who stole it get beat. Was the shop in the Prescott area?

That cactus buck would be very distinguishable. I hope they try to sell it and get busted. Good luck in the recovery. What taxi shop?

I don't cry but I just might hearing about this

• Like 1

Makes you wonder what the thought process would behind stealing this stuff, seems to hard to sell without getting caught. I wonder if tree huggers would do some crap like that just to stick it to hunters?

What shop was it? I checked local news site and didn't find anything yet.

I was told it was Brian Fishers shop.

What shop was it? I checked local news site and didn't find anything yet.

I was told it was Brian Fishers shop.

Oh man. Thanks.