Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

Fyi costco has some sentry biometric handgun safes

Puting this out there cuz gun safety is obviously verrrrry important.

Sentry biometric handgun safes available at Yorkshire costco for $119 or $129 cant remember but that's realllllllly cheap.

You program then they open with swipe of finger and you can program wife's fingerprint also

post-2359-0-44000900-1475000945_thumb.jpg

I have a similar one next to bed but not biometric.

when my wife says put this in a safe place I say dont worry it is safe I carry a gun!

Odd considering how anti 2nd they are.

That have also had ammo boxes for few months! Always have safes and usually have some good game cam deals. I had never heard the anti 2nd thing about them

They do not welcome lawful ccw carriers in their stores.

Likely, their insurance carrier mandates this. Just a WAG. In this litigating society, everybody is trying to shed liability.

Odd considering how anti 2nd they are.

When did this start ?

I know to warehouse managers at two different locations both are friendly to CCW holders . The one told me it's more about the members complaining Then the warehouse manager. one told me they Went to a managers meeting and was told it's per their discretion and state laws

• Like 1

C'mon Casey.....Their no firearms signs have been gone for about 2 years now....plus concealed means concealed..... :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Yup, if you conceal correctly then no one will ever have anything to complain about. Then when you use your gun to stop a threat and help out a situation, it only becomes good news. like here https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video;_ylt=AwrVnCC7hfhXTGkACghXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTE0c3NsaGM5BGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQTAyNzFfMQRzZWMDcGl2cw--?p=cosco+shooting&fr=chr-greentree_ff&fr2=piv-web#id=9&vid=216c0f744fa41c50ce5dff325dc64322&action=view

Good thing that Off-duty Corrections officer waited for people to be directly behind the perp before pulling the trigger. WTH. Lucky SOB there was not any innocents hit.

Carry CONCEALED, and those signs do not come into play.