Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Need a rifle rest? Try a Rifle Railz Gen2

Hey All,

I wanted to let you know that AZHUNTNUT (of Aristotle Engineering) has recently changed the design of the Rifle Railz and the new design makes it so you don't have to buy a Loc Jaw with it. Nice! The Rifle Railz is a great way to attach your rifle to a tripod so you can have a stable shooting platform. The Rifle Railz attaches to the bottom of your rifle and allows you to then attach it to a tripod head on your tripod. Great product and the new version is out just in time for the fall hunting seasons!

You can purchase them in the CWT store.

http://store.coueswhitetail.com/rifle-railz-rifle-rest-gen2/

If you have questions about the product, post it here and I bet David will come provide any info you need.

• Like 1

Weighs only 3 ounces, plus you can still open the bottom metal to access ammo or insert magazine. Nothing extra to carry or squeeze together the stock of your rifle. Does not change point of impact after installation or require any drilling or additional holes.

post-561-0-65785300-1479758817_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Will this system work on a Model 70 Supergrade with wood stock and recessed sling points? The sling points on the supergrade are not like others.

Will this system work on a Model 70 Supergrade with wood stock and recessed sling points? The sling points on the supergrade are not like others.

Send me a pic of your sling stud and I will see if it will work. It fits all model 70 action with any stock. David

Sales@aristotle-engineering.com

• Like 2

Winchester and Remington utilizing the Rifle Railz Gen2 Hybrid rifle mount. Won't squeeze your stock, change point of impact, or have to dig it out of your pack when your ready to shoot. It's always on and ready to go.

post-561-0-37535900-1480609680_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

You can also purchase a LOC JAW in the CWT store for you guys hunting or target shooting with an AR or rifle equipped with a Picatinny rail.

post-561-0-61060200-1480609856_thumb.png

• Like 1

What about my T/C Venture?

We haven't personally installed a Rifle Railz on a Venture, but based on the configuration of your rifle and the research I did on the action, it will fit.