Sign in to follow this  
THE OUTDOORSMANS

Big Swaro Sale! Save up to $500!

Is it $500 off your retail price or MSRP?

• Like 1

$1329 for a Swarovski Z5 5-20 is a smoking deal

1/2 the price of a comparable Nightforce NXS

• Like 4

Just checked the link! Good for you guys, thanks for the awesome discounts!!!

• Like 1

For those currently with Swaro this just dropped the resale market value of our items big time.

Sorry, just bitter right now because after saving forever to buy mine at full retail they go on sale 6 weeks later.

For those currently with Swaro this just dropped the resale market value of our items big time.

Sorry, just bitter right now because after saving forever to buy mine at full retail they go on sale 6 weeks later.

Ouch, yeah that is a totally bummer

When the sale ends the resale price will be similar to what it was. Normally, the only time I've seen Swaro glass "on sale" is when the line is discontinued. I understand how your feel, spending more $$$ than necessary. Vortex did a similar thing a while back offering Kaibabs @ $800 for no apparent reason.

When the sale ends the resale price will be similar to what it was. Normally, the only time I've seen Swaro glass "on sale" is when the line is discontinued. I understand how your feel, spending more $$$ than necessary. Vortex did a similar thing a while back offering Kaibabs @ $800 for no apparent reason.

Yup, that is the example I was thinking of. Now anytime someone tries to sell used Kaibabs they always get the response that they could have bought them for $800 new.