Sign in to follow this  
Heat

Why do a need a pocket here? OCD rant!

Bought a First Lite Chama EXP recently. Thoroughly inspected it on the website. No mention of gimmicks, good to go. Order it and a couple of beanies. Shows up at my house and I see it has a stupid pocket on the sleeve. My OCD meter went on high alert. Call me crazy but it is not pleasing to the eye, feng shui, yin yang, or symmetrical in my head and serves no purpose! Seriously, what am I supposed to put in there, a lip gloss? Condom? Credit Card? What kind of metrosexual thinks of this crap? A can of dip or a couple of rounds of ammo, or anything else worth its weight is not going to work in there! Rant over, thanks for letting me vent!

Not only that but most of those pockets in my experience are impossible to open and close with one hand! I completely agree with you!

• Like 1

Id say this was the most insane thread I've ever read, except I was in my sitka jacket last week and was wondering the same thing! I was putting my diaphragm in there.

• Like 1

Id say this was the most insane thread I've ever read, except I was in my sitka jacket last week and was wondering the same thing! I was putting my diaphragm in there.

Didnt think chicks still carried diaphragms with them...

My core4 had one and held my can of chew. Then I quit. Now pocket is useless.

Are you thinkin you might meet a girl in the woods?

Are you thinkin you might meet a girl in the woods?

14nh9bo.png

• Like 2

Enjoy it....you paid an extra $20 for it.