Sign in to follow this  
Coues 'n' Sheep

OneNIB rifle needs new home (other 2 are sold)

I am Considering cleaning out the gun safe a bit.... I have 2 semi custom .300 Wby Magnums and a NIB .300 win mag.

SOLD! #1 is a Weatherby Mark V I have had it about 10 years and it has killed everything we have ever pointed it at, mostly one shot kills. This is an everyday carry gun, it shows some wear and use. I would like to sell this one with the Huskemaw 5-20x50 mm scope on it. $1,250.00

SOLD! #2 is a Remiington model 700 Sendero rechambered in .300 wby. I had this gun built, put a brand new Huskemaw Blue diamond 5-20x50 on it, and have developed a perspective load for it, but just haven't had the time for this Safe Queen. I am willing to sell this one with or without the scope. Bare rifle: $975.00 or with scope: $1,675.00

If some one is interested in both Wby rifles I will add the dies, brass, and some components for reloading.

#3 is a NIB Savage Mod# 116fcss in .300 Win Mag. This was a banquet gun and never been out of the box... $750.00 OBO

Feel free to contact me on my Cell. (928)nine78-two90zero

Thanks!

post-996-0-93000400-1475516772_thumb.jpg

post-996-0-00039400-1475516805_thumb.jpg

post-996-0-08656100-1475516842_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the interest guys. Not really looking for trades... (except I do need a pair of 12x50EL's and a Night Force NXS for my next build, LOL)... Not looking to sell the scopes separate, either. Have a couple guys wanting the pair of .300 Wby rifles but not till the weekend, so they are still available till I have cash in hand. The Savage is an upgraded model, not the standard 116 model, and the price I have on it is as cheap as I could find it before tax or shipping and FFL transfer, so very fair price for a NIB... and a sweet looking gun to I might add...

Again Thank You for all the interest so far!!

The Ol' Mark V has a Great Track record of that... I'd say definitely trained killer! Hahaha

If the Sendero is still available by early next week, I'll take it, but without the scope.

• Like 1

Sendero is sold. Mark V is available and so is the Savage.... I will be away from the computer so please text me if you have any questions. Thanks!

The WBY Mags are sold...

The savage is listed several places on line for $775ish plus tax.... I am willing to hear reasonable offers. THX and Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I sometimes get little sad about selling fun stuff right up until the buyers send pics with what they or their kids harvested using it. ;) pretty cool then.

Happy Thanksgiving Gino

• Like 1

I have a savage long range hunter in 2506 I would trade for the 300 win