stanley

Unit 23 Jr. Elk

Anyone been up running around the Young road / Canyon Creek area? Still bugling?

17 year old daughter was lucky enough to draw one of the 65 Jr. Cow tags for this weekend. This is the last Jr. hunt for any of my kids, as she is the youngest and only one left at home. Time flies.... Love the Jr. hunts! Will be juggling a bit because it is homecoming weekend at her school and she wants to be here in town for part of the weekend due to that, but we will still get some good time in the woods together. :) Renting a cabin/house in Young. Should be a great weekend!!

So? Anyone know if they are still making noise?

S.

:)

• Like 1

Last I heard they were going good. Canyon creek should be easy. Savor it!

They are ripping this am and have been. Should not have an issue anywhere in this unit. Especially down where you are staying.

We will be in 23 as well. Our YOUNGster was lucky enough to draw jr. cow elk tag and an any antlered jr. Deer Tag. This will be the first time we have ever hunted Elk and Deer at the same time. Its kinda exciting. We to will be trying to juggle homecoming and football games but still get to hunt. We'll be hunting west of young if we can find enough time. May be forced to miss work/school on Monday to extend the weekend if we have to

• Like 1

Guys make sure you come by are camp at colcord ridge camp ground.... Free food for everyone , free drawings for tag holders, If you have any questions please visit are web site. azdeer.org or call me. Dave 602-228-1719 . I am going up this morning so I might not have cell service all the time

• Like 3