Jazz

12A

What an awesome hunt!

And quick. Both boys tagged out at 3pm Friday,

It was cold- the Wiggys held up pretty good for the boys, and I brought something else and shivered here and there.

Met a F&G guy out there by the name of Pierce. Couldn't have asked for a nicer guy to patrol that area!

Deer jerky in the dehydrator- 2 more legs to go.

I hope everyone scores! (Even the guy that passed my truck and parked at the water hole)

And father of the year award- there has to be a nod to the guy in the rented Uhaul Pickup truck with his kid. That's dedication.

• Like 7

Seen that that u haul truck a few times both my boys tagged out at 7:30 am friday was a great time amd the guys at the Youth camp Awesome bunch of guys Thank You and Thank You To Officer Austin and Carl at check station Great Guys !!!

Congrats to your Boys Jazz !!

LoL Saw that Uhaul truck several times... thought it was a great idea! We were up there for the turkey hunt and stayed for a friends youth hunt. So great to see all the kids in the woods, we stopped to help a dad and son load his deer in the truck,the dad was so excited and proud of his 10 year old son, he was bursting at the seams... so cool to see! The Game and Fish guys and girls were fantastic, really encouraging and full of information. Visited the youth camp and was impressed with what a great camp it was. Our friend tagged out on Saturday. We had an amazing 12 days on the 'Bab!

• Like 2