Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

Bed roll and a 22

Squirl dinner pics to come soon, took 5 day one and 2 the next morning. Forgot how much fun and hiking was involved with squirl hunting. I think squirl number 5 I finally remembered how to clean one. Lol

post-10379-0-32460500-1476454855_thumb.jpeg

• Like 4

Well shoot Mike, the squirrels I hunt seem down right friendly, approachable even. I plug em right from the park bench, no hiking involved.

• Like 4

So true, they hide really well up in the canopy. I had several make 100 plus yard runs for home tree, lucky my ankles are still straight.

Marinade whole squirl in salt pepper olive oil and lemon juice , oh and crushed garlic.

post-10379-0-80971400-1477016101_thumb.jpeg

Sauté jalepaneo onion Apple carrot oregano and sage in olive oil. Add salt pepper and moms home made chili powder made with yellow peppers. Now add vermouth and vodka along with a can of chicken broth and a can of water or 2.

post-10379-0-64443200-1477016265_thumb.jpeg

Now add in whole squirls x 2 and simmer for 1.5 hours or until meat falls off bones. Spoon over rice with bones and broth. Yum

post-10379-0-77147600-1477016452_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

If I didn't think I would end up like that dentist I would have an elephant dik in there too !!!! I was rolling lagging by the way. Lol

• Like 2