Sign in to follow this  
BigSky

FS: Either Minox 15X58 ED or Meopta Meostar 15X56

I am listing both of these for sale as I can't decide which I want to keep; so, I will let a potential buyer decide for me.

Meopta Meostar 15X56 - $1,350 shipped and insured - less than 4 months old and used once.

Minox 15X58 ED - $550 shipped and insured - excellent condition and just came back from Minox after I sent them in for servicing. They have minor scuffs on the body with glass that is in excellent condition with zero deficiencies.

I will try to get pictures up later.

I can vouch for the optical clarity of the Meopt a 15x56. I have had mine for a couple years, and have a ton of hours behind mine. Never had eye fatigue or a headache with them, even after 10 hours a day for a 10 day hunt.

Thanks Lance. Yes, they truly are outstanding. Based on the large price difference, the Minox are surprisingly close. Here are the previously promised pictures.

In getting these ready to photo, there is a very light scratch in the coating of one of the objectives of the Minox. It is not deep, has zero effect and will not show up in photos; however, I believe in full disclosure. Both sets come with original lens covers for both ocular and objective and with original factory soft cases.
Meopta%20and%20Minox_zpslkuc3zrm.jpeg
Meopta%20and%20Minox%20Ocular_zps8mguhp1
Meopta%20Objectives_zps4im8llvs.jpeg
Minox%20Objectives_zpswalxjbs4.jpg

I also have a Vortex Razor HD (New Version) angled 22-48X65 spotting scope for sale at the link below. I will make a good package deal for someone at $2275 for the pair. If you need/want one and want to get together with a friend to take the package deal you could make out pretty well.

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/topic/69427-vortex-razor-hd-22-48x65-new-version/

I just bought some of those cabelas instinct/meopta hd 15's and dang they are nice. I'm gonna say easily as nice as my past swaros light green and dark neu