Sign in to follow this  
Wrk2Hnt

Sold...............Please delete!

Guess I didn't double check where I was typing. The binos are dark green, the case is black. I don't think I've seen black 15's either. Ill get some pictures up shortly.

I got black swaros and I love them. I don't like to be a fan boy but love good equipment, hence the reason I have a bunch of Kuiu in solid colors. :)

Yeah black Swarovskis are European and can not be repaired by Swarovski in the states

Your info is wrong, just an fyi

• Like 2

I don't care who is right or wrong as long as somebody want's my dark "green" ones. NOT BLACK.......will be repaired in USA if you break them. Lol

• Like 2

According to Swarovski in the USA I'm not I've sent mine in and the informed me if there were the black version they would not be able work on em since those are sold out of this country.

I don't care who is right or wrong as long as somebody want's my dark "green" ones. NOT BLACK.......will be repaired in USA if you break them. Lol

Paul you might wanna just start a new ad for your green swaros

I know right.......you just want them back? Lol I didn't think it would be this hard to sell them when I found something else I wanted.

• Like 1