Sign in to follow this  
chase_christopher

Brittany's first bull

We are more of a story and picture group around here, but cool video and thanks for sharing.

Great video! I had the pleasure of meeting Brittany and her kids on the youth deer hunt in 19A. She was helping her family on a cow elk hunt and I was helping my daughter try and fill her first buck tag. We chatted a bit and went on our ways. A while later, she came driving up to tell me about some bucks she glassed. We ended up chasing a different group, but somewhere in there, we exchanged phone numbers (with her husband's approval) and she ended up guiding us into another buck opportunity. It didn't work out, but it was great to meet another compassionate hunter. I got to hear the story of this particular elk hunt, so its great to see the video!

Congrats, Brittany and thanks again! I hope our paths cross again and I can thank your husband in person!

• Like 2

Love this video. Great work all the way around and Congratulations to Brittany on her first archery bull!

• Like 1

Great video. Looks like it was an awesome hunt. Congrats Brittany!

only thing that worried me was all the kissing. Most guides don't require that, right?

• Like 1

Great video. Looks like it was an awesome hunt. Congrats Brittany!

only thing that worried me was all the kissing. Most guides don't require that, right?

Haha! Kevin is a kisser, so if you book with him don't be surprised!

• Like 2