Sign in to follow this  
HuntHarder

Does anyone have an Outdoorsman Binocular Adapter?

Hey guys,

Long story short, buddy of mine had the outdoorsman put the new stud in his El's, and had his dad go pick them up when they came in from Payson. The outdoorsman sent his dad on his way with a new stud in the bino's but did not sell him the adapter. My buddy works in law enforcement, so is out of town 2 weeks, in-town 4 days or so. So I tell him, no big deal, you can go grab an adapter when you get in town (today). He heads down there, and wouldn't you know it, the outdoorsman is out of adapters for 4 more weeks. This explains why they did not try and sell his pops an adapter when he grabbed the bino's last week.

So now he is in a pinch for an outdoorsman binocular adapter to use on our coues hunt that we leave for tomorrow. Does anyone have an extra, or one he could borrow thru the weekend. He will pay, or buy one if you have an extra. He/ I can come get it tonight or tomorrow morning. We are both located in North peoria/surprise area.

Thanks guys.

We are leaving town first thing in the a.m, I have a gentleman on here who said he can borrow his for the hunt. If for some reason, that falls thru, I guess he will have to wait until noon tomorrow to leave town. Thanks for your effort and response.

Thanks Big Browns for the offer, I am waiting to hear back from the first guy that offered one up for him to borrow. I really do appreciate this website, and the willingness to help out a guy in a pinch.

Thanks Hunt2Tat, I just got off the phone with Ross, and he will be swinging in there first thing tomorrow morning to grab one on the way down south. I appreciate all the response I got on this.

• Like 1