Sign in to follow this  
Sonof12

35B here we come

Nice going Ryan. I'm heading to 35b on Thanksgiving weekend. Hopefully it's cool enough to bring them big boys out.

I have the same hunt. Can't wait for some southern Az whitetail action!

Me and my brother will be down there. I'll be driving a white with tan Jeep Wrangler YJ with the CWT sticker on the side of the hood. Stop by our camp if you see us.

Well guys - that was the toughest year I've had hunting 35B. We worked the same great country we always have (up high - walking the canelos glassing the fingers) every day. We ended up with Ryan's solo buck. Had a chance to get another small 3 point but some other hunters spooked them right before we could get the shot off). I saw none of the big bucks we had seen. It was hot - there was a ton of BP pressure - and there were a ton of road hunters doing there thing. In the end; it was still a magnificent time with my pops, my lad, my bro, and my friends. Until next year. Now time to dust the bow off...

Well guys - that was the toughest year I've had hunting 35B. We worked the same great country we always have (up high - walking the canelos glassing the fingers) every day. We ended up with Ryan's solo buck. Had a chance to get another small 3 point but some other hunters spooked them right before we could get the shot off). I saw none of the big bucks we had seen. It was hot - there was a ton of BP pressure - and there were a ton of road hunters doing there thing. In the end; it was still a magnificent time with my pops, my lad, my bro, and my friends. Until next year. Now time to dust the bow off...

I don't know much about 35B or coues hunting, but we were there too, and it was tough. We saw lots and lots of does, a few spikes, a 1x2, a 2x2, and a small 3x3. I should have shot the 3x3, but I was holding out for bigger. I ended up taking a spike on the second to last day. I couldn't believe the amount of hunters in the unit though. It was crazy.