Tac

Election time is upon us

Liberal hypocrisy is alive and well and on full display. Wow, they are absolutely loosing there minds. And I love it. Yet, were's all the loving, tolerance they always preach? This proves liberalism is a mental disorder.

• Like 2

Liberal hypocrisy is alive and well and on full display. Wow, they are absolutely loosing there minds. And I love it. Yet, were's all the loving, tolerance they always preach? This proves liberalism is a mental disorder.

if they keep acting like this everyone will vote republican next time.

Cali moving forward with leaving the union.

Once again

Well......bye

A "go fund me" page has been setup advocating for the assassination of Donald Trump.

The radical left is in full flipout mode.

LOL On Facebook Californian's want to succeed from the Union because California is the 7th largest economy in the world and they dont like Trump.. Apparently all of them missed history class and that big ol' part about the Civil War.

Let them leave. It wont go the way they think it will. As much as liberals hate conservatives, they have no clue, that the world they live in, is as good as it is, is because conservative working people hold it together despite there attempts to ruin it. Tell them to go to Venezuela if they want to see what there Utopic liberal run paradise looks like when its put into reality.

• Like 1

Wonder where Californians get their water from?

If they don't have water they won't be able to grow their weed and Kale and Chia seeds

If they don't have water they won't be able to grow their weed and Kale and Chia seeds[/quote

The amount of water it takes to grow weed would make you sick

Funny story about California water. I'm commissioning a plant that is taking treated sewage. It runs through my equipment and is safe to be used as potable water, but instead they are using it for their lake. These people are so out of touch with reality it's mind boggling. I have another similar job in northern California but they are smart and replenishing the ground water supplies.

If they don't have water they won't be able to grow their weed and Kale and Chia seeds[/quote

The amount of water it takes to grow weed would make you sick

If marijuana were legal it would be treated like every other legally grown plant and if growers collected all their water during the rainy season and stored it in permitted tanks or ponds—like many other farmers—marijuana's water consumption would not be such an issue. Just my two cents

We should help Cali leave, the Dems wouldn't win another election without those electoral votes....

• Like 2

We should help Cali leave, the Dems wouldn't win another election without those electoral votes....

Letml new york go next.