ASUOutdoorsman

Javelina Bag Limit

I think with Javelina it is a cycle. They populate way faster than deer and elk do. So the numbers will take off and get out of control in a short time. So the multiple tags come into play for a while until the numbers are brought back down some. Just my opinion anyway.

So if all the tags go to someone and they all hunt. Wouldn't you think that the same amount of pigs would be killed or do you feel that more pigs get killed because better skilled hunters are killing more pigs? It's the same amount of tags no matter who has them.

So if all the tags go to someone and they all hunt. Wouldn't you think that the same amount of pigs would be killed or do you feel that more pigs get killed because better skilled hunters are killing more pigs? It's the same amount of tags no matter who has them.

Except that prior to the 2 bag limit, many hunts were undersubscribed and therefore went unfilled.

I will say I think we have been seeing fewer in our unit since the change, nothing scientific, it just feels that way.

Except that prior to the 2 bag limit, many hunts were undersubscribed and therefore went unfilled.

I will say I think we have been seeing fewer in our unit since the change, nothing scientific, it just feels that way.

Talking 36b where I saw you, or a different unit?

Talking 36b where I saw you, or a different unit?

That's the only time I ever hunted 36b and we didn't see one stinking pig.

They all gettin slaughtered and nobody gives a ****. Funny how quick guys got mad about all the late bull tags but poor little piggys don't get the love so their extermination will come without many voicing opposition! Heck it's just another tag and target practice right... We're all suckers allowing g&f to just about exterminate a species to make few extra $$$.

They all gettin slaughtered and nobody gives a ****. Funny how quick guys got mad about all the late bull tags but poor little piggys don't get the love so their extermination will come without many voicing opposition! Heck it's just another tag and target practice right... We're all suckers allowing g&f to just about exterminate a species to make few extra $$$.

I don't see this in the units I hunt. The pig herds are doing well. It could be I'm in more of a less popular area for travel as down south seems to get hit harder.

• Like 1

In the units I hunt them, pig sign ang the numbers seem to be way down. Hardly seen any sign this year deer hunting, and only saw four pigs during the deer hunt. Haven't found any yet to use my pig tag on.