Sign in to follow this  
Pine Donkey

Well... bye...

To Ellen, Whoopie, Milie, Leo, Rosie and all the other bleeding heart celebrity types that promised to move to Canada if Trump wins...

• Like 2

How many of you all remember the beer scene from the movie Canadian Bacon. Every time I hear of Canada I think of that scene.

i love that movie. it was written and produced by michael moore though

To Ellen, Whoopie, Milie, Leo, Rosie and all the other bleeding heart celebrity types that promised to move to Canada if Trump wins...

And wouldn't it be great if they took half the liberal population with them? That would make the next few elections go smoother.

You notice how they didn't threaten to move to Mexico? dang racist liberals.

• Like 3

I can't stand Michael Moore, but I have no doubt that his recent video about jobs in PA had an impact on last night's vote. in a way, we might have him to thank for pushing rust belt voters over to Trump and ultimately winning the election...Thanks Mike!

How many of you all remember the beer scene from the movie Canadian Bacon. Every time I hear of Canada I think of that scene.

i love that movie. it was written and produced by michael moore though

Of course comma Miley Cyrus was supposed to be leaving but she recently made a video stating how she now "accepts Donald Trump as her president."

Funny how that works, it's time to put up or shut up and she well you know the rest.