GTT

Jakob's 1st Gray Fox!

Bret, that picture reminds me of a few boys that were not too much older than Jakob is now. Boy time flies doesn't it. Great pic and congrats to Jakob.

Jim

My 10 year old son Jakob & I went dove hunting last weekend & found a fox instead.We spotted him at the base of a tree while we were driving to our dove area. We were able to slip out, get Jakob set up about 25 yds. from the fox, & he made a great shot with his single shot .410...it was awesome! :D

9-9-07Jakobsfox009.jpg

I tried to find one of the pics that Pop's is talkin' about, but this is all I've come up with for now! Sorry Bret, but I had to do it! Here's Jakob's daddy only a few years older and alot more serious about his fox slayin'! Check them ears out....it's no mistakin' them fox slayers are related......like father like son! I think that fox and a 'yote or two got us first or second place on that hunt didn't it Bret? It's all outta love bro.....congrats to Jakob again! JIM>

scan.jpg

Bret, that picture reminds me of a few boys that were not too much older than Jakob is now. Boy time flies doesn't it. Great pic and congrats to Jakob.

Jim

Pops, Since Jim posted a pic of one of them boys, it's my turn...notice the lucky hat :D

Yeah Jim, we took 2nd place on that hunt...good times. Hope you don't mind the picture I found :P

Huntn coues, You don't like my old army camo :blink: the patterns sure have come a long way.

jimfox-1.jpg

A big congrats. to Jacob and for you helping to build another great hunter to carry on our sport. :D

TJ