Sign in to follow this  
PowellSixO

35B don't laugh. Lol.

That's some great eating right there. Don't worry. Not the smallest buck I have seen shot. Congrats on a successful hunt

I killed my second spike coues this year as well. He was a little bigger than my first spike so moving on up haha. Definitely one of the toughest animals to hunt, so just tagging out is definitely an accomplishment regardless of antler size.

Always good times hunting with friends and family.

Congrats on your first coues

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I really appreciate it. Looking forward to going back already. I was also lucky enough to draw a late rifle bull tag this year, so more pictures to come hopefully. I'm leaving Friday to scout for a week before the hunt. My other buddy and I are hoping to put our tags on something a little bigger than a spike this time around. Wish us luck.

• Like 1

Well as promised, here are some more pics. I was successful in my late rifle bull hunt. Made a long 50-60 yard shot through some cedars on the evening of the 3rd day. Haha.

IMG_0827_zpskciqhe99.jpg

20161127_160935_zpsnn68i6zt.jpg

20161127_160947_zpsfufg6rw1.jpg

20161127_182657_zpsurixokq3.jpg

Screenshot_2016-12-05-09-24-10_zpsocmvws

2016-12-05%2014.09.39_zpswh2zeimi.jpg

2016-12-05%2014.15.10_zpsb5zhuacg.jpg

• Like 2

Next time just camp at the lake. That way you can kill another buck and catch some flatheads at night. My best fish I've caught there have been in the winter months.

I think hes referring to the dump a little north of the town of Patagonia, which would be 35A not B if I'm not mistaken.