portas.d.ace

NightForce NXS 5.5-22x50 w/ NP-R1 reticle

Up for sale is a well taken care of nightforce nxs 5.5-22x50 w/ NP-R1 reticle and 1/4 MOA zero stop turrets. This has been a rock solid scope and the only reason I am selling it is because i need to fund a new project. I have the manual and box. I bought new and it has seen only around 200 rounds. Glass is still crystal clear with no scratches. Includes Nightforce bikini cover and a new set of 30mm Medium (1.0" high) Nightforce Ultralight Rings.

Price: $970
Arkansas

I wouldn't buy anything from a 48 year old man saying a 7th grade girl is hot.....just fyi.....

• Like 1

Not to mention that this is the only coherent post offered up to date from this guy(?). He made sure to jump on quite a few topics to be seen and then copy and paste this offer? If I'm wrong then I'm an A-hole.

Always gotta be a few out there looking for free $ sirshag hope your funding is still with you. I would say the avatar should have given it away sooner. 😖

Good look'n out coues guys

• Like 1

He's been banned anyways.

Glad someone acted quick. What a creep. Pervert and a scammer. Double whammy

Not to mention that this is the only coherent post offered up to date from this guy(?). He made sure to jump on quite a few topics to be seen and then copy and paste this offer? If I'm wrong then I'm an A-hole.

Exactly what I was thinking. First time he used a capital letter.

SirShagalott,

I have a NF 5.5x22x56 that I am looking to sell when I get back to Tucson in December for xmas leave (I am AD military) and if interested at the time I can email you pics. The scope is mounted on a Christensen Arms Carbon 1 hunter and my guess is I have around 300 rounds through the gun with the scope on it and there are no dings or scratches and the glass is crystal clear. I am the original owner and it was purchased from Bear Basin circa 2005 so it is non-zero stop which is why I am looking to sell it. I have a Kenton industries target turret on it now and the scope has always worked well but now I am into the MOA side of shooting so I plan on getting a new 5.5x22x50 or 56 NXS, haven't decided but this will be a great scope to anyone who buys it and of course I will allow a potential buyer to actually hold and look over the scope. Just figured I would through this out there since you made an honest effort to buy from a dirt bag it sounds like. In any case, I have not researched what the scope is worth but I can say I won't ask beyond what it is honestly worth. Cheers, Frank

• Like 1