Sign in to follow this  
Coueshunter77

Kuiu Sale!

Kuiu has a 3 day sale starting tomorrow and I have been wanting to try their gear out. I have never used performance camo. has anyone tried the Teton line? How do you like it and will it hold up in the az brush? thanks

Teton line is pretty good especially the pants softshell jacket and puffy. pants and softshell are really durable. The puffy is not, but it's made to be light and warm, which it is

• Like 1

I like the Teton. Very comfortable pants. They fit rather athletic (tighter fitting) so plan on buying a size up from what you normally wear.

I have the Attack pants. Very comfortable. Feel like wearing pajamas, yet pretty tough. I am noticing some thread pulls in the lower legs, but not bad. The Attacks have the hip vents, which work well. I wear a 34 - 35 waist in jeans and the 34 fits perfect. I have the Peloton 240 fleece, the Kenai jacket, and Superdown jacket, all in large, which fits perfect...l am 6' 170lbs, kind of skinny 39" chest. The Peloton has several thread pulls in the sleeves. Kinda have to be carefull with the jackets.