lancetkenyon

Taylor Takes Her 1st Muley

Always enjoy your write ups, and Congrats to a happy good shooting Taylor! One proud Dad right there, and to spend it with your daughter

Great write up! And an even better buck. Congrats Taylor

Great write up you actually make the reader feel like they are right there with you that's a hard thing to do. Taylor sounds like an amazing young lady what a great buck and a incredible shot . The memories will last both of you a life time can she make it 3 tags in a row ?

Great story and awesome buck for Taylor! Congratulations!

This was my favorite quote: "Looking back as I write this, this taught me that even though I hold out for mature animals, kids just want to get an opportunity. So I am really glad I told her, "If he stops, put one in him". "

I've always taught my daughter that its her hunt and her tag. In my mind, I'm trying hard to find her the best I can, just like you. That attitude right there is how we get them to keep coming back! And now you've got me thinking of putting my daughter in for that hunt!

• Like 4

Awesome first muley! Congrats to Taylor and great job dad! Thanks for sharing...great write-up and brought back a lot of nice memories of my 12AE hunt.

That was an awesome write up, story and pictures! I really enjoy all your load development and riffle building posts so this is really great to see the end result like this. Thank you for sharing it all! Congrats to you and Taylor all around. Great buck!

• Like 1

Started butchering this morning, and found out shot placement was even better that we thought. 637 yards, right through the shoulder and spine, and caught the lungs.

20161122_091942_zpso6ze2hfv.jpg

20161122_092826_zpsmf6lzfwa.jpg

20161122_092914_zpstwmqqehx.jpg

Awesome write-up. It was a long, detailed read but very enjoyable. Huge congrats to Taylor on a fantastic first buck. Great job getting her out there and making those memories.

Awesome!!! Congratulations Taylor on a fantastic buck! Congratulations Lance on being a great Dad! Thanks for sharing your hunting adventures, great write-ups and pictures. May you have many more years of memorable hunting adventures together.

Congrats on your first buck Taylor !! Dad I know you are proud of your daughter . That's some pretty good shooting young lady !!!! Great story and some pretty good writing!! Congrats again to the both of you.