hoghntr

UPDATE: Hoghntr Jr has arrived and we couldnt be happier. :)

I just realized that you'll have someone else to help you haul your elk out now!

Just kidding, buddy. I'll be there!

• Like 1

Well Mike I will say I truly feel bad for your wife because at this point when the baby comes out of diapers you will be going into them at your age all joking aside you know I am happy for all of you

• Like 2

Congratulations! After 4 kids I drug my feet a bit on the vescoctomy. Now I have 5 kids, I'm 39 and the last one is a girl, best little accident I've ever had! I'm finding I have quite a bit more patience this time around and I'm able to really soak it in. Wouldn't change it for the world.

• Like 2

Huge congrats Mike. Good things happen to good people. Someone can now take advantage of all these sweet deals u buy on here. Nothing like reading about someone's nuts.

• Like 1

That's awesome Mike! Congratulations to you and your wife on God's blessing for you two!

• Like 1

Congrats man! Awesome!!

• Like 1

Man mike I'll say congrats and many blessings. On that note I couldn't even imagine, I'm 43 and empty nested !!!

I know what's up your spreading them out so they will be around to drag you out on the boat or to your blind. Lol

• Like 1

Congratulations Mike! You've got to post a pic of your clean shaven multi-chinned face!

God is Great! What a blessing for you two and that miracle!

• Like 1

Congratulations!!! You seem like the kind of guy that would make any kid a great dad. Godspeed too little Hoghntr and kiddos.

• Like 1

Wow Mike that is fantastic, truly a miracle and hope this may be a start of a bigger family for you and God willing a few more.

God Bless you, your wife and family.

• Like 1