hoghntr

UPDATE: Hoghntr Jr has arrived and we couldnt be happier. :)

That's amazing how good ultra sound has gotten, congratulations to you and your wife, l hope your wife. Lol

• Like 2

Congrats and all but the details are a little intense.

I made a point of speaking about some of the details cuz I know multiple guys that have had testicular cancer, injuries, std, you name it. Some have either head their chances at having kiddos killed or reduced significantly and I'm here to say WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. ;) just remember it's not always the way we thought it would happen or what we hoped for or prayed for etc.. Seems GOD knows what's best and when. My wife and I could have saved ourselfs some stress had we just practiced what we preach. :)

• Like 2

"Hey my wiener works!!! Yee ha."

Lol.

Congrats that's awesome!

I was gonna have a t-shirt made but.... Well wife said her tummy was enough proof. :]

• Like 2

This hit home with me as we are expecting as well after 17 years of "trying". Very happy for you. Congratulations

Dang man and I thought 2 years to the day was a long wait with temps taken and plastic cups in awkward quiet rooms with doors with 3 gap below them and cold recliners and and and.. L.O.L.

CONGRATULATIONS! Holy smokes 17years. I'm not sure I could have handled 1 more day let alone 17yrs. So awesome

A few years ago my niece turned 39 and with both of her kids in HS she got pregnant. After 10 years into her second marriage. My former Branch Manager and his wife couldn't make it happen after 10 years so they adopted three kids from Panama. Two years later she came up pregnant.

There is always a chance, stars sometimes just have to align.

• Like 1

So do you know the sex yet hoghunter? Curious if you're having a mini-mike or a daddy's girl???

• Like 1