Sign in to follow this  
camoremi

ISO 9mm

Looking to get my fiancé a 9mm for Christmas just wanna see what's out their. Looking for something not too expensive so a block is out of the picture. Lmk what you have with a price

What's your price range

Under $300. Thinking a s&w or something. Cabelas has a Taurus for $229 on Black Friday but I did not think I wanna deal with the crowd

What's your price range

Under $300. Thinking a s&w or something. Cabelas has a Taurus for $229 on Black Friday but I did not think I wanna deal with the crowd

Dont blame you there. I have a couple outside that price range but you should have luck finding something here.

Palmettostatearmory.com has springfield xds 9mms on sale for $349. I think you can get them in either 3" or 4".

That's a steal! I wouldn't let my used one go for that! heck, I might pick up a 4-inch!

• Like 1

Palmettostatearmory.com has springfield xds 9mms on sale for $349. I think you can get them in either 3" or 4".

That's a steal! I wouldn't let my used one go for that! heck, I might pick up a 4-inch!

I'd have to find a FFL right?

• Like 1

Yeah you do but it's super easy. Their website will actually have a list of people you can go through around your area. Their customer service is awesome too if you have anyour questions just call theme up. Ive bought many guns and items from them.

Cabelas has Taurus PT111 9mm for $229 on Black Friday

That's the one I was thinking about trying to get but I dunno if I wanna wait hours to get it.