Sign in to follow this  
HuntHarder

Black Fridayish deals

Hey guys, I figured we could get a post going with some known deals this weekend. I enjoy nothing more than helping other people and myself spend money. Post up some deals in this thread to help us all spend/save some money.

Palmetto State Armory- Has some great Deals on Glocks, xd's and Uppers.

Kifaru- Added a few packs to their "Rhino Den" which have some good discounts to them.

So far picked up a M&P shield for 299 at PSA. Going to grab a Sig Kilo at Cabelas when they go on sale for 350. I'll probably be done after that

Just saw PSA has AR-10 complete lower for 199 and uppers for 549 and 599.

Cal ranch will have DB-15 @ 499 plus tax.

PSA had SS 1911 frames for $99 but they seem to be out. If they have them friday I'm grabbin one!

$299 for a shield is the best I have ever seen.

Good thing they were out every time I checked.

• Like 1

It's on their site for $349 right now. If I saw it for $299 I would have bought it

It's on their site for $349 right now. If I saw it for $299 I would have bought it

Not sure if they still have any but they are 350 and have a coupon code "9mm" to knock 50 off making it 299.

Silencerco is 25% off already taken off orig price - https://www.store.silencerco.com/collections/gear/2016-black-friday

G Code / Tactical Holsters 15% off retail if you use the following coupon code: THANKS16 (one per customer). - https://www.tacticalholsters.com/

Update on 60x, you have to go in and put in the sizes for your strings as you pick them. If you go to the specific name of your bow the discounts might not only apply. Just got new strings for me and the wife for $60 each!

• Like 1

Eddie Bauer has an online code "online50" for 50% off. Their guide pants are great for warm weather hunting. Super comfortable. I also picked up a packable puffy jacket.