azbirdhunter88

Shooter?

Glassed this whitetail up this morning but decided not to shoot as we are seeing bigger bucks but want some opinions. Should I pull on him? We see him almost every morning. This pic is hard to see because it's through my binoculars a few hundred yards away but his horns actually come in and touch at the top which is way cool.

post-14057-0-14720400-1480438190_thumb.jpeg

Looks like a fat healthy deer to me. I'd shoot him.

I'd continue to wait only because it's early in the season and my love of being out in the mountains hunting is greater than my need to fill the freezer...I know that's probably not all that helpful to you but that's my story and I'm sticking to it...good luck to you............

It is your tag but if there is very limited pressure in the area I'd leave until it's close to the end of the hunt (since you keep seeing him). But from your description he has a really unique rack! Good luck with your hunt!

I see horns, and theyre frickin big! The height makes him look not that wide but it looks like he is as wide as his ears. Thats at least a 95" maybe 100". Shoot. Shoot now!

Opticnerd ya that's him. This is a Kansas whitetail. I'm here at my farm hunting.

oh ok .. Kansas that makes sense I was gonna say if it was like "optic nerd " depicted and here in AZ that deer would be hanging in a tree at camp ! Good luck
  • Like 1