Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

Any Airgun Shooters?

I put up a coffee can in one corner of my house and and shoot at it from the couch. its pretty good practice. This is an RWS Model 35, it had a bushnell 4x on it but i just put an old bausch and lomb 3-9 on it lol.

28aqe7o.jpg
  • Like 1

Guest akaspecials

When we were kids we had fights with Daisy Red Ryders. Still have a scar or two... Does that count?

Just trying to show off your sweet cat rug I see!!

I have several airguns that I don't shoot anymore, looking forward to getting them back out one day though.

And yes, one is a Red Ryder.

• Like 2

My wife would kill me if I shot the pellet rifle in the house LOL.

I do shoot from inside the house out to the back yard where I set up box targets with magazines inside to catch the pellets. Fun times. Good practice for me and the kids.

Sweet rifle! I have a Crosman 1000x that is a tack driver with open sights. Can any scope be placed on these air rifles? I thought about throwing an old scope on mine just for fun but I thought I read that only certain scopes can be used on a air rifle?

Just trying to show off your sweet cat rug I see!!

I have several airguns that I don't shoot anymore, looking forward to getting them back out one day though.

And yes, one is a Red Ryder.

I have a red Ryder, got it when I was 7 from my grandpa right before he died.

I hadn't shot one in years, but I gotta an addiction right now, this thing hits the bullseye every time very satisfying.

• Like 1

Bought a Red Ryder for my oldest when he was like 9.. We since upgraded to a Ruger Black Hawk with a cheap 4x32 thats pretty much worth less ( like 100 bucks at Wall Fart ).. Anyways its now used to take out any pigeons that decided they want to defecate near my garage door..I killed one last year and he still took off flying then crash landed 20 yards away and died.

My wife would kill me if I shot the pellet rifle in the house LOL.

I do shoot from inside the house out to the back yard where I set up box targets with magazines inside to catch the pellets. Fun times. Good practice for me and the kids

i had a chick come over and shoot targets in my house and she thought its was fun lol. i dont have a wall behind my house and i was afraid some hippy might call the cops on me.

Sweet rifle! I have a Crosman 1000x that is a tack driver with open sights. Can any scope be placed on these air rifles? I thought about throwing an old scope on mine just for fun but I thought I read that only certain scopes can be used on a air rifle?

yeah, these are 1" tube scopes that ive used. you can order anything you need off amazon.

Bought a Red Ryder for my oldest when he was like 9.. We since upgraded to a Ruger Black Hawk with a cheap 4x32 thats pretty much worth less ( like 100 bucks at Wall Fart ).. Anyways its now used to take out any pigeons that decided they want to defecate near my garage door..I killed one last year and he still took off flying then crash landed 20 yards away and died.

i have an over abundance of eurasian doves pooping all over my pavers.

Everyone in my household has air rifle . We play what we call Redneck golf . Get a golfball for everyone with air rifle, put golf balls out in a straight line , everybody shoots the golf ball of theirs from sitting positions tell golf balls move from hits to finish point distance away. (30 yards ) . It's a complete blast to do , but nobody knows mine is 22 cal and theirs 177. I always win !

I know everybody's wonder on ricochet , never has happen for some odd reason . Great family fun

• Like 3

Everyone in my household has air rifle . We play what we call Redneck golf . Get a golfball for everyone with air rifle, put golf balls out in a straight line , everybody shoots the golf ball of theirs from sitting positions tell golf balls move from hits to finish point distance away. (30 yards ) . It's a complete blast to do , but nobody knows mine is 22 cal and theirs 177. I always win !

I know everybody's wonder on ricochet , never has happen for some odd reason . Great family fun

Be careful. Shot a golf balls with my .22 Benjamin many times. Last time I did it, the pellet came straight back and hit me center of forehead. Hurt bad but no lasting damage.

• Like 2

My kids play baseball and we have a bunch of those golf sized wiffle balls. Looks like I'll be trying something out when I get home from work...thanks!!!