goinhuntn

Boycott Levi jeans

Just read CEO of Levi's is requesting gun owners not to carry guns into any of their stores. I don't wear Levi's anyway & will never for sure.

LIBTARDISM at its best.

• Like 1

This kind of stuff pisses me off as well but If you start boycotting every business where a libtard says or does something you don't like the only thing you will do is stay home, shop at cabelas, eat at Arby's and go to church... Like rats, cancer, and cockroaches, they are a scourge on society and there is no permanent cure........ Yet.....

• Like 1

Boycott Levis for other reasons but not this one. Likely, this is a move to limit liability. Insurance companies have a lot of say in how business operates.

• Like 2

If you boycott everything that disagrees with you then you wont be buying or supporting much. But yes, Carhartts fit better anyway.

Carhartt and wrangler for me;-)

• Like 1

I quit buying Levi's a few years back when they changed the style or cut of their 569 loose fit to low rise tight thigh jeans. Carhartt and Cinch for me now.

Seems most companies have gone to low rise tight thigh jeans. I hate them! I have to buy a size big in the waiste for jeans to fit right in the thigh. And when did all jeans start getting made of spandex stretchy material?
  • Like 1

I carry where/when I want, ignoring those silly signs...

Exactly...they won't know what they can't see...

And when a crazy terrorist come into one of their shops and you are able to help stop him, they'll think twice about those silly signs.

Besides, I don't think I own a pair of Levis.

I quit buying Levi's a few years back when they changed the style or cut of their 569 loose fit to low rise tight thigh jeans. Carhartt and Cinch for me now.

Seems most companies have gone to low rise tight thigh jeans. I hate them! I have to buy a size big in the waiste for jeans to fit right in the thigh. And when did all jeans start getting made of spandex stretchy material?

It's the spandex mafia... they're everywhere

• Like 1

When you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants, in your room. It's for fun.

• Like 4

Thats the style these days.. My 15 year old son wears those joggers and tight jeans...Lets just hope super baggy doesnt make a come back.

• Like 2

Levi Strauss has been anti gun for a long time, but what do you expect from a company founded in San Francisco.