Sign in to follow this  
Guest oneshot

Poo 101

Guest oneshot

As evidenced by the condition of the camp-sites in 34a/36a, some instruction/reminders on defecating in the woods/deserts is needed.

It is nice of some folks to mark the landmines with white TP, walk more then 10feet from parking/camping area, away from open areas, behind some cover please, think of the childerens....

Dig a hole with your boot,small shovel, drop trou and assume your favourite possition.

While body possition is a personal choice based on a balance/clearence issue(or amount of adult bev's), the hover, the tri-pod, e-tool/log/rock squat are all in play.

After the "paper-work", BURY the entire pile...

Baby-wipes are the best invention for the discriminating outdoorsman/woman...

Shirt sleeves/socks or buddies hat will work in a pinch....

Rocks/sticks or Slim-Jim wrappers are not recomended...

You forgot that if necessary pine cones are meant to go one way.

• Like 2

Guest oneshot

lol slim Jim wrapper...that image is going to be in my head al day

I saw it, almost took a photo... impressive in it's own special way...

I had to use orange peelings one time. Worked great but not sure if it helped the smell out down there. Couldnt get anyone to check for me

• Like 1

Couple years back on the 36B mule deer hunt we were camped down hill 1/2 mile away from the BP truck tower camera (it sat on the 36A side). The compression of bowels hit me hard after dinner and had to run out from camp. I can only hope and laugh if that Border Patrol guy was scanning our camp with his infrared and can pick me out squatting and creating a new swirl of heat waves on the back end :)

• Like 1

Couple years back on the 36B mule deer hunt we were camped down hill 1/2 mile away from the BP truck tower camera (it sat on the 36A side). The compression of bowels hit me hard after dinner and had to run out from camp. I can only hope and laugh if that Border Patrol guy was scanning our camp with his infrared and can pick me out squatting and creating a new swirl of heat waves on the back end :)

That's sometimes referred to as "code brown" by BP. There has been many times even agents forget about where the scope can see. There is lots of funny footage of people popping squats in infrared.

• Like 1

That's sometimes referred to as "code brown" by BP. There has been many times even agents forget about where the scope can see. There is lots of funny footage of people popping squats in infrared.

we glassed up an illegal taking a shoot once. good times.

• Like 1

last moments of the season, I used my tag once (not in the good way).

I never leave home without them

last moments of the season, I used my tag once (not in the good way).

I never leave home without them

Baby wipes

Did some hunting up by morenci, couldn't believe how many shirts, socks and soiled underwear we came across. Those miners must be drinking some real rotgut.

Guest oneshot

Did some hunting up by morenci, couldn't believe how many shirts, socks and soiled underwear we came across. Those miners must be drinking some real rotgut.

All joking aside... bury that sheet, it can be an extreme health hazard around busy camps, kids/dogs/insects/vehicles/YOU can contact some nasty virus's...

Void bladder anywhere ya want, as long as it's not the same spot you're good...

But please take at least 3steps from the fire-pit, turn around and susspend the conversation till you're done...

I have come back to a campsite a week later and found coyotes dug up the outhouse waste burial site. If I had not known better I would have thought it was slobs camping there.

Just another reason to kill 'em.