goatsie

WTB Bolt Action .22

I am looking for a Threaded bolt action .22 for my daughters for Christmas. I would prefer a CZ but will consider a savage or similar. If it is pink all the better!

• Like 2

Marlin model 60's are pretty nice and can sometimes be found for $160 used

They are great little rifles, but I don't believe they are bolt action or factory threaded. I am getting them a little bolt .22 to shoot suppressed with subsonics.

• Like 1

They are great little rifles, but I don't believe they are bolt action or factory threaded. I am getting them a little bolt .22 to shoot suppressed with subsonics.

You are a wonderful father.

• Like 1

Hahaha I try, I can only imagine what I would have done with a suppressed .22 when I was a kid!

We shot subsonics through a model 94 unsuppressed side by side with a Gamo spring air pellet rifle. The pellet rifle is louder. I'm actually glad I didn't know this 25 years ago.

Are you going to shoot the neighbors cats? I tied to make a can for my pellet gun but it didnt make it quiet. I think that the pellet gun noise comes from the action so covering the whole gun ala sniper with a thick pad will do the trick.

I am building mine so that my girls can start with something with no recoil or sound, and then working them up to louder harder recoiling rifles. Cats are just a bonus!

• Like 2