Sign in to follow this  
jp0212

DeLorme InReach Explorer Discount

If this post is out of line I apologize and feel free to delete. I'm only posting this because I have seen a couple other posts from people asking about the DeLorme InReach products. I have also gotten a couple PM's from people who are interested. I got an email today offering $50 off a unit plus $50 in airtime credit for anyone that buys one via a reference from me. Full disclosure I would also get $50 in airtime credit, but honestly not looking to get that all too bad, mostly just thought those interested in getting one would like the $100 they get in total savings. Feel free to send me a pm if you are interested. If this post is out of line I apologize and feel free to delete.

I don't see this as inappropriate at all. It saves people money and gets you something for putting out the word. Win-win.

Thanks! I would even recommend that anyone interested in buying that has a friend with a unit talk to them to help each other out.

Gee mister you sure are nice! I'm waiting for my 2 discount cards from REI to show up before I order mine.