Sign in to follow this  
Intherut

Sundowner Guide Service

Strange found a shed that looks similar And I thought it could only belong to a mule

• Like 1

I know that one of their guides killed a huge typical WT Coues with their bow few years back! I've been waiting for them to post a pic but I think they fear of it being blasted as a hybrid. Supposedly a world record. Could post pics but don't have permission.

"blasted?" not sure why guessing that a deer is hybrid is considered blasting. ive seen multiple coues deer running with mule deer so far this year. and by those pics it looks like he is in that muley/coues country.

• Like 1

Because I believe if it's got a white tail it is a Coues, if it has a mulie tail, it's a mulie. No inbetween brotha, one or the other.

Back on track looks like nothing but good from this outfitter!!!

I am almost certain that Becker shoots hybrids only....that's the secret to large course right??? with that being said I pray to one day shoot a hybrid.

• Like 3

That's all I chase Kaffer. LMAO. they don't get that big unless they are hybrids.

• Like 4

That's all I chase Kaffer. LMAO. they don't get that big unless they are hybrids.

Hasn't it been rumored that any buck over 100" is a hybrid?

I started this topic to see what Sundowner Guide Service was about. I don't know who they are and I have never heard of them. What's funny is that they have a picture of me and my Desert Sheep on their website. I was not guided them nor did Sundowner have any part in my sheep hunt. Very interesting.

• Like 2

I started this topic to see what Sundowner Guide Service was about. I don't know who they are and I have never heard of them. What's funny is that they have a picture of me and my Desert Sheep on their website. I was not guided them nor did Sundowner have any part in my sheep hunt. Very interesting.

That's pathetic. Did you contact them?

Holy smokes. Very interesting

Which pic?

Before jumping to conclusions contact them. Sometimes website companies will get pics off the net. The website builder may not have known that that's a no no. You would think they would but.... The website may be new and the owners may not have realized, or if the company changed hands it may have slipped through the cracks and the new owners would maybe have no idea about it.

Judging by the horns, skin color, and limited view of the tail it sure looks like a mule deer to me. Having said that, about 1980 my brother and I walked up on a buck that looked exactly like the one in the picture, and watched him stand still for over two minutes in the open. We commented "nice muley", and when he finally bolted the white flag came up. We were shocked to think it was a coues because he stood still like a mule deer statue for so long in the open country. That "hybid" would have exceeded 140" for sure. That's the only one I have seen in +45 years of deer or elk hunting, but admittedly was a memorable shock!

• Like 1

Before jumping to conclusions contact them. Sometimes website companies will get pics off the net. The website builder may not have known that that's a no no. You would think they would but.... The website may be new and the owners may not have realized, or if the company changed hands it may have slipped through the cracks and the new owners would maybe have no idea about it.

I would hope the outfitter has looked at his own website, a pic of a ram they didn't help out on would stand out like a sore thumb

• Like 6