maximus

Opinions on coolers

I love my 2 canyon coolers they work great. Be sure to pre cool any of your coolers no matter which brand. I couldn't imagine spending so much money on a yeti when canyon coolers hold their ice longer. Plus Canyon has a lifetime warranty

Hung out with a guy who worked canyon coolers this last weekend and mentioned I just bought a couple of Rtic. A few beer later he told me that Rtics were awesome coolers and the best cooler for the price. Just my 2 cents
Yeti knock offs. They couldn't even come up with their own design. They look just like yetis. You could buy a Rtic and slap a yeti sticker on it and no one would know the difference. Haha

Accept for your bank account. Extra money in the bank!

For the price of these high performance coolers why not move on up to one that makes it's own ice like the Engle Swivelhead mentioned? http://www.engelcoolers.com/fridge-freezers/shop-by-fridge-freezer/portable-top-loading

If you have one of these you can refill your inexpensive Coleman/Igloo as long as you have power. With solar you could make ice for just about forever.

For the price of these high performance coolers why not move on up to one that makes it's own ice like the Engle Swivelhead mentioned? http://www.engelcoolers.com/fridge-freezers/shop-by-fridge-freezer/portable-top-loading

If you have one of these you can refill your inexpensive Coleman/Igloo as long as you have power. With solar you could make ice for just about forever.

I have an ARB version of this. I love it. I take it along with my yetis. Great for freezing waterbottles to put into the yeti.

http://store.arbusa.com/fridges-c11.aspx

I bought Canyon Coolers for all my kids for Christmas last year and out of the 4, 1 has delaminated, 2 leak from the drain spout, Canyon replaced the one that delaminated but not before drilling me on how long I owned it, where did I buy it, etc. (I said dude, the cooler has not even been used yet) I have not contacted them about the drain spouts yet, so far not real impressed with them.

I bought Canyon Coolers for all my kids for Christmas last year and out of the 4, 1 has delaminated, 2 leak from the drain spout, Canyon replaced the one that delaminated but not before drilling me on how long I owned it, where did I buy it, etc. (I said dude, the cooler has not even been used yet) I have not contacted them about the drain spouts yet, so far not real impressed with them.

I've had nothing but stellar service with these guys they're amazing ! That sucks

Just so you know you're not a payin for ice holding ability you're paying for ruggedness and the fact that you're going to own it for the rest of your life .

I just didn't like the fact how yeti if it was full of water and you turned it upside down it all leaked out it's not a very good seal that's my selling point everybody has different ones I've owned a yeti , canyon , orca, Coleman marine extreme ! There all good coolers

And at the end of the day were sitting here debating about $400 coolers it's kinda sickening to the stomach that we are debating this lol but its kinda fun

just bought the rtic 65, can't beat that price for the same cooler as the tundra yeti.

thank you all for the opinions and Merry Christmas.

just bought the rtic 65, can't beat that price for the same cooler as the tundra yeti.

thank you all for the opinions and Merry Christmas.

You'll be happy. If you're not, I'll buy it from you.

• Like 1

My Engel is just an ice chest. Won't know if it's a good one for about 10 years. Does hold ice well.

Amazon has 65 rtic forunder 180 and 45*s are like 165