Sign in to follow this  
Hoss50

Alien Gear Holsters? Others?

Does anyone use one of theit IWB holsters? How do you like it? I had a Bladetech for years, but it finally gave up on me so I need a new IWB holster. Any other suggestions?

I liked my Bladetech and the kydex in general because it held its shape if the gun was out and was a ton easier to register than my old Galco leather iwb holster.

Harley

I ordered the professional model from n82 tactical this past weekend. It hasn't arrived yet, but I look forward to trying it out. It was between that and Alien Gear. N82 seemed to have the edge on comfort based upon the reviews I read and watched. Check back with me in about a week.

I agree with el Diablo. Have had my alien gear for my g26 for a couple years and it works great even in summer with shorts.

I have AG IWB and OWB. They both work well and are comfortable. No break in like leather. At the time I bought mine, they were a lot less $ than their competitors. Also if you change guns you can just buy a new shell. For appendix carry, I prefer a single belt clip holster....I have a Blackhawk.

I also have an Alien Gear IWB and OWB. Great fit, good comfort, and affordable. One piece of advice is to put loctite on the little screws. I had one one my OWB come out while carrying. Kit came with extras and the loctite was a quick, easy fix.

I have bought multiple iwb holsters from guy on eBay for $30 and they are every bit as nice as the 2nd ammendment iwb's. Thick and snap in and out when pulled so none of that weak crap that mishapes in vehicle in summer. Also a wide clip

post-2359-0-47024800-1483472579.jpg

I have used zorn, g code and lag tactical. All have different uses ie iwb appendix, with attached mags, streamlined, with a light etc.

Hunting use safariland duty holster with a glock g 20.