creed_az_88

Stepped Over to the Dark Side

Guest oneshot

NICE!!!... I'll admit I'm prone to turning off down low instead of heading into Coues country and chaseing Mulies...

I don't think he has the mass or the forks to make 170 prdatr. I haven't scored him yet and Im really not in any hurry to score him, but I don't think he's got what it takes to make 170. He probably won't even make 160 if I had to guess but im definitely not a mule deer expert by any means.

you're consistent dude. He looks like 150, but the score really don't mean a dang thing. That's a big ol Mature carp buck, congrats. I think they're the coolest animals. You gonna shoulder mount him right?

• Like 1

I'm undecided on the shoulder mount man. My wife kind of has her own mule deer wall and ive got my coues deer wall. I'm not sure if she'll let me put my deer on her wall or not. Still gotta butter her up to that. I may just go the old school euro mount route.

He's definitely 150". With just that one photo I'd say you are at that 160" mark or close....

Good fronts are better for score than good backs...

• Like 1

Congrats on a really cool buck Creed, you'll probably go after mule deer from now on sense you could barely speak after smoking this one. Great shooting! If only I could have shot like that a few days back. Don't worry about not having a tag for the rest of the year at least now we can focus on my tag... Great write up too!