520HUNT

Guide and Client wounded in Border Ambush

No way!... Stanley keeps telling everyone how safe it is to hunt down by the border... tell me it's not true Stanley!

Why do you have to call me out, Lance? You know I can't stand to not comment! :lol:

Sucks for Mr. Daughtery and Mr. Walker for sure. Truly hope they both recover and that the perpetrators are caught (Although if they did in fact escape back into Mexico it's of course highly unlikely.... :angry: ​)! Regarding safety on the border, I'm still not going to avoid hunting there. Love 36 A/B/C (like I think you do), and I will continue to hunt there without fear. Frankly, I feel more in danger on the I-10 freeway on my way there than I do once I have my feet on the ground in one of those units.

I agree with Snapshot! Hopefully the appropriations process will move quickly!

S.

I hunt 36a every year and 36b this year. And there is no way I feel safe there. We got in the middle of a big drug run this year.
  • Like 1

I hunt south of the ten every year. Always prepared but never had a "shoot out" type issue. Have had issues though. Safe?

I'd hardly say it's safe. When people from another country don't care what or who is in their path when they smuggle drugs or cash, it's not safe! However that doesn't keep me from hunting there or living in a remote area where ultra lights have landed haha!

It's time to have over counter unlimmited toe tags for illegals.

Mike I love and respect you but that comment is out in left field. Violence on innocents does not justify violence on innocents.

Being an illegal immigrant does not make someone dangerous. It does make them criminal and worthy of being sent back.

Yes we should secure our border. Yes we should prosecute violators of immigration laws. But no, we should never justify violence against an entire group of people who are not all party to the violent behavior.

• Like 7

Mike I love and respect you but that comment is out in left field. Violence on innocents does not justify violence on innocents.

Being an illegal immigrant does not make someone dangerous. It does make them criminal and worthy of being sent back.

Yes we should secure our border. Yes we should prosecute violators of immigration laws. But no, we should never justify violence against an entire group of people who are not all party to the violent behavior.

Just gettin sick and tired of people walking into OUR country and committing crimes, crime which started the moment they entered illegally = crime. I honestly do feel that until people are being shot down for crossing illegally it won't stop. They are taking control of the US by way of drug money= power. And yes we should not forget terrorists enter thru Mexico border also. People wanna protect the migrant worker who just wants to make a buck but they forget that guys kids are the ridiculously disrespectful trash that form protest lines to get more of what is not theirs.

I fully feel the U.S. should invade Mexico & completely enilate the Cartel. Let's do something that actually helps a people and strengthens them. Let's fight a fight for people who actually want Our help.

Yep and I'm all about death penalty also! I think it would do wonders for our Country!!! Kill those overly-deserving of it and let them get right with God on their way out.

I talked to a guy from border patrol in 35b a couple years ago that told me he had caught the same guy running dope 13 different times. The problem is they don't do anything to them when they catch them. That wall is going to be a huge waste of money. They already dig tunnels under the fence or build ramps and drive over it. How's a wall going to stop that? A five year stay in Guantanamo bay, making big rocks into small rocks with a sledgehammer would be much more effective!

• Like 2

Aren't you a hard core Christian? But you want to murder illegal immigrants?

• Like 4

I talked to a guy from border patrol in 35b a couple years ago that told me he had caught the same guy running dope 13 different times. The problem is they don't do anything to them when they catch them. That wall is going to be a huge waste of money. They already dig tunnels under the fence or build ramps and drive over it. How's a wall going to stop that? A five year stay in Guantanamo bay, making big rocks into small rocks with a sledgehammer would be much more effective!

like i always say and like everyone that hunts down south has seen, how weird is that there is border patrol picking up illegals everywhere down south but once they make to tucson/phoenix/anywhere else, its pretty much like they made it. illegals walking all over, but they say its profiling lmao.

• Like 3

Remember the Crusades?

• Like 1

Guest oneshot

Hopefully the Border Patrol will be un-cuffed from political correct directives from higher...

Guest oneshot

Remember the Crusades?

What the??? I think you need to read about the Crusades 520Hunt...

Sucks that our Government has ignored this issue so long, these individuals (criminals) feel they can come and go as they please.

Every illegal caught should be sentenced to pick up Border trash and take it back with them on the free trip south.

• Like 2

Remember the Crusades?

were still in them.