seek100plus

The new boarder wall

You people crack me up!! Like this wall is really going to happen. I smell impeachment very soon!!!

Thats what I'm afraid of. It was always mentioned with dip shoot Obama but he had politicians backin him no matter what he did. Trump has them all against him.

Yeah ok ill get right on that. Really, Turd? My kids can come up with better then that. Anyway, in the meantime, Ill focus on reality we are facing. Trump(Who I voted for) is just another politician when its all said and done. He talks big game but has already shown he is backing down on campaign promises. I would love nothing more than a wall, moat, mine field, militarized boarder, etc. The fact is it wont happen.

The "liberal card" gets pulled around here all the time (well anytime you suggest anything other than the far-right that is the norm here) so I intended do to it comically. I actually agree with you 100% that it won't happen.

If Trump doesn't build the wall, he stands little chance of getting elected for a second term.

Real Americans are getting tired of snakeoil salesmen.

• Like 1

If Trump doesn't build the wall, he stands little chance of getting elected for a second term.

Until that time comes and his opponent is another Hillary......

Give the guy a chance, even if he delivers on only half of his promises were still better off.

• Like 4

Give the guy a chance, even if he delivers on only half of his promises were still better off.

so much this. hes already making the country better.

• Like 2

It's funny that so many people think a huge wall is the answer. Like the cartels haven't been going under or over current walls for decades now. Like someone else said, a physical barrier is greatly going to affect animal migrations. I hope they lean more towards a "virtual" wall with more surveillance, sensors and monitoring abilities. We definitely need to beef up our border security, but not by wasting money on something that has already been proven not to work.

You people crack me up!! Like this wall is really going to happen. I smell impeachment very soon!!!

What do you mean by you people?

• Like 2

Yeah ok ill get right on that. Really, Turd? My kids can come up with better then that. Anyway, in the meantime, Ill focus on reality we are facing. Trump(Who I voted for) is just another politician when its all said and done. He talks big game but has already shown he is backing down on campaign promises. I would love nothing more than a wall, moat, mine field, militarized boarder, etc. The fact is it wont happen.

The "liberal card" gets pulled around here all the time (well anytime you suggest anything other than the far-right that is the norm here) so I intended do to it comically. I actually agree with you 100% that it won't happen.

It's all good. We are all on the same team.

Many of us voted for Trump because of his promise to build the wall, protect our borders, and deal with the current illegals within our borders.

Regardless of what else Trump may accomplish, he dang well better keep this promise.

• Like 1

What about this disrupting natural animal corridors? I'm sure there is a beetle that would be driven to extinction or something, not to mention no more jags coming into the natural northern ranges... wolves too. Poor animals.

This is the real trajedy of building a continuous wall. Good for you, not bad for a recent transplant. But your beetle comment smacks of sarcasm?
  • Like 1

Wow. The post is about a boarder wall. A wall to keep boarders out. There are lots of ways to accomplish that with out building a border wall. E verify used in a proper manner would get rid of alot of those illegal boarders. The wimp out and the get tough in will make a big difference.