seek100plus

The new boarder wall

China hacked 21 million government employees info including social security numbers. Silence.

@hoghuntr so why didn't the gun make it to the auction?

Trump needs to address our national security.. His CIA pick came out and admitted that Russia was behind the election hacks, not that it would have changed the outcome but still its pretty embarrassing and who knows when The Russian will spill the beans on him...

There was no freaking election hack. All of those emails were REAL. Even the libs do not dispute that. giving the voters more truthful information is not election hacking.

CNN giving Hillary the debate questions in advance however......

I get pissed off everytime I hear that phrase. An election hack is when someone gets in the computer and messes with the result of the election. This was an email hack and press leak of said hacked emails.

The dems and the media just have their panties all bunched up because they lost what they thought was an unloseable election to a candidate they thought couldnt possibly win.

• Like 2

China hacked 21 million government employees info including social security numbers. Silence.

@hoghuntr so why didn't the gun make it to the auction?

1st remember I told him we may not need it.

2nd we already had all the goodies needed for 1 round of raffle. I know you and i differ in the God arwna but I did not put his gun in yet simply cuz not led to do so. I pray about most things and TRY and do as told. The gun was there if needed but then it became evident that needs had been met.👉 (i will only discuss that with Amanda if she were to want to mediate) The whole confusion happened right in there somewhere. I would like to say that I wasn't led to do so cuz his kid wanted it but now I'm thinking "dang Lord you could of saved me a bunch of headache if you had prompted another drawing". :/

Or I could look at it this way if I had not gone and bought that ruger Hawkeye from RUGERMAN and spent $ wife didn't know about I wouldn't be in this mess. :] amazing how all guns look the same to the wife I just have to say here try this I changed something. ;)

Trump needs to address our national security.. His CIA pick came out and admitted that Russia was behind the election hacks, not that it would have changed the outcome but still its pretty embarrassing and who knows when The Russian will spill the beans on him...

There was no freaking election hack. All of those emails were REAL. Even the libs do not dispute that. giving the voters more truthful information is not election hacking.

CNN giving Hillary the debate questions in advance however......

I get pissed off everytime I hear that phrase. An election hack is when someone gets in the computer and messes with the result of the election. This was an email hack and press leak of said hacked emails.

The dems and the media just have their panties all bunched up because they lost what they thought was an unloseable election to a candidate they thought couldnt possibly win.

Now ! we open up to Cuba wet feet dry feet rule . All gate access . Going out on a limb , but my construction jobsite are 75℅ Mexican ,10℅ Puerto Rico , 1/2 ℅ African Americans and the rest Americans. A wall won't stop this ! We need to pull border patrol into places their needed and not places 300 miles away and get better surveillance technology.

Puerto Ricans are American citizens.

This post is to confirm that did in fact sell HOGHNTR a beautiful model 77 Hawkeye in .270 a couple of years ago. Whatever the rest of that is all about is for you all to sort out.

Good luck

I get what hoghuntr is saying.

He has/had 2 similar/same rifles. 1 he bought from Rugerman for his wife. 1 was donated from 10Turkey.

He traded the one he purchased from Rugerman for a different rifle for his wife, but still has the gun from 10Turkey.

10Turkey calls and wants to get the gun back, but hoghuntr thought he was talking to Rugerman and told him he traded it for another gun for his wife. 10Turkey lost his sh*t, and made threats.

Hoghuntr didn't realize until after the fact that he had confused who he was talking to and had 10Turkey's gun the whole time.

Hoghuntr is willing to give the gun back with no issues, but doesn't really want to deal with the dude who made threats against him in person.

• Like 2

I get what hoghuntr is saying.

He has/had 2 similar/same rifles. 1 he bought from Rugerman for his wife. 1 was donated from 10Turkey.

He traded the one he purchased from Rugerman for a different rifle for his wife, but still has the gun from 10Turkey.

10Turkey calls and wants to get the gun back, but hoghuntr thought he was talking to Rugerman and told him he traded it for another gun for his wife. 10Turkey lost his sh*t, and made threats.

Hoghuntr didn't realize until after the fact that he had confused who he was talking to and had 10Turkey's gun the whole time.

Hoghuntr is willing to give the gun back with no issues, but doesn't really want to deal with the dude who made threats against him in person.

but why wasnt turkeys gun returned immediately when it wasnt used in the auction?

i guess it dont matter to me, i was just trying to figure out what he was saying.

In the post it says that he won't return any forms of communication. Text, call, PM, etc.

Not my deal, no dogs in the fight, I don't know either side beside what I read above. I don't care either way, I am just trying to make it more clearly stated.

I would make an attempt to get my gun back though if I was 10Turkey. Even if he needs to get a middle man to get it back. Worst case donate it again to another cause if you don't really want the gun back.

Wow how did I miss this thread? Somebody needs to man up and MAKE sure a donated rifle is returned to 10Turkeys?

• Like 2

Wow how did I miss this thread? Somebody needs to man up and MAKE sure a donated rifle is returned to 10Turkeys?

It sounds like the rifle has a new home in Hog Hunters safe.

• Like 3

Regarding drug problems and heroin use you know possession of heroin etc is illegal prosecute the drug users no one forced them to use in the first place. Maybe drug demand would be reduced