Sign in to follow this  
Big or Bust

Elk Guide Unit 23 Archery

I heard Bonecollector777 has a bunch of cameras up there. Hit him up.

Nah, no need. Plenty of others to check.

I believe you still have Lukes camera in the console of your truck correct?
Nope, that was Shanes and he's got it back long ago. Luke was just the minion sent out to check it. Right after him and Jed finished checking their rez cameras. I might have yours though.
Your sadly mistaken little boy I don't put my cameras on power lines or next to roads
my bad must have been your wife's camera. Or maybe you've been putting the cams down on the rez with Jed where we can't get to them? You hunt down there like Jed does?
  • Like 1

You guys notice the trend (this is like the 100th time) flatlander and shedhunter bring something up about me and camera. I answer back in a sarcastic joking way because I don't care what any of them think and the situation was resolved with the people that were actually involved. Firstcoueswas80 answers back angrily about what a bad person I am for joking about it. Then a back and forth insult fest goes on for a couple days until shedhunter or flatlander brings it up again in a few months. I'll keep playing if you wanna keep it going.

• Like 2

I heard Bonecollector777 has a bunch of cameras up there. Hit him up.

Nah, no need. Plenty of others to check.

I believe you still have Lukes camera in the console of your truck correct?
Nope, that was Shanes and he's got it back long ago. Luke was just the minion sent out to check it. Right after him and Jed finished checking their rez cameras. I might have yours though.
Your sadly mistaken little boy I don't put my cameras on power lines or next to roads

why not, you dont like 200" typicals?

• Like 1

Bone You do know you could be the bigger person and just not respond? Your nonchalant attitude about the camera issue does rub more than just them wrong we just choose to ignore you as for some reason the site decided to give you a pass on the whole issue.

• Like 3

Bone You do know you could be the bigger person and just not respond? Your nonchalant attitude about the camera issue does rub more than just them wrong we just choose to ignore you as for some reason the site decided to give you a pass on the whole issue.

Wait. . I didn't realize the people of "the site" was the one that gave me permission to continue posting or to be here. Or that they had some power to punish me. Maybe the fact that one bad incident doesn't change the fact that I've helped countless people on this site with hunts and information just like they have helped me with hunts and information. My nonchalant attitude isn't about the camera and what happened. That part has been taken care of and I feel more than comfortable with how I took care of it with the guys that it involved. My nonchalant attitude is toward the guys that just can't let it go when it had nothing to do with them. If you don't like it you can always not click it or block me. The whole deal is in the past and I'm not gonna let it deter me from continuing to post as I see fit. It's just amazing to me some grown men can hold grudges and cry about things from the past more than most women.

dang looks like he learned from his mistakes... people always respond when someone brings them up in a topic(ground pounders). He did the same maybe they should just drop it like the people who were affected by him did.

• Like 2

I dont see jed on here saying crap about you blake, yet you cant keep his name out of your mouth. Are you pissed off that he caught you stealing there camera? If it bothers you so much that he caught you why dont you man up and give him a call and tell him how mad it makes you that he caught you stealing his camera

I dont see jed on here saying crap about you blake, yet you cant keep his name out of your mouth. Are you pissed off that he caught you stealing there camera? If it bothers you so much that he caught you why dont you man up and give him a call and tell him how mad it makes you that he caught you stealing his camera

Agreed! Well said, I've known Jed for a while and he has personally offered his help if asked. In fact he helped a buddy a few years back on a youth hunt. Can't say enough about this good guy.

• Like 1

Haha I'm far past being mad that Jed was present during the whole deal. Just don't like hypocritical rez hunters is all. Nothing more nothing less. Jed has spread plenty of BS about me online and also through word of mouth. If he would like to talk to me about something tell him he has my number. But as for me I don't have anything I need to say to him over the phone. Not saying Jed is a bad guy or not a great hunter that helps people. He's a good dude. Just a hypocrite when it comes to which laws he thinks are ok to bend/break all while trying to blow things out of proportion when others do wrong. And not just him but many of his constituents. He was just the unlucky one that finally got caught. I wish all it took for me to be a nice dude was helping guys with hunts like Jed. I'd be the most liked guy on the site.

I'm looking for a good elk guide. Does anyone have a recommendation?

Tough to tell if anyone is still using this post to actually find a guide but if so I'm assuming you're asking about 23? What hunt?

Anyone on here have a 23 south bull tag? I'm not a guide, but I might be able to help you out... PM me.

• Like 1

Hows the horn growth in 23 looking? I got the late hunt going on vacation in 2 weeks finally gunna be able to get up there after we get back and do some poking around.

• Like 1