Sign in to follow this  
freddypine

Deer Meat

Hey Guys, I read a few posts a while back on guys looking for old venison to feed their dogs. Well, my deep freezer went out, and i didn't catch it in time. I have about 20+ pounds of meat that thawed. It stayed cold, and some of it still a little frozen. I've been on the fence about keeping it, but it's just not worth a super case of the zoom zooms (Bucky's Revenge)! I live in Maricopa, and I work in Tempe near the Airport. I put it in a styrofoam cooler with a bunch of ice packs, that some how didn't defrost. If interested let me know.

put a frozen glass of water in the freezer with a quarter on top of the ice, if the quarter ever falls in the the middle of the glass you can tell that your freezer defrosted and for how long, has helped a buddy of mine who has common power outtages in wittman.

• Like 1

That was me.... I wouldn't be able to pick it up until the 20th on my way back from Mexico? You can reach me via text or call if that works. (9two8) Nine78-Two9zero0

Thanks.

I can store it in my freezer until he returns if you can bring it to me in Queen Creek. Otherwise adobe wildlife takes donations.

• Like 1

I might be able to pick it up tomorrow morning and hold it for Coues n sheep. I'm picking up stuff in Maricopa in the morning over in the Rancho El Dorado Subdivision. Or My office is in Tempe off of Warner and Hardy and we have an ice box there if you wanted to bring it up with you to work. Let me know

• Like 2

Thanks guys!!! please let me know how this shakes out.... and if anyone ends up with the meat. Text is best. Much Thanks!!!!