Sign in to follow this  
LJSIII

Looking for kids boots

Good to know on Wal-Mart...I need to take a look there although the stores near me never have much in stock.

I may have some boots that my son outgrew unless they already went to Goodwill. We don't tend to keep much for very long once it's outgrown...

I'll give walmart a check as well. That was the next place on the quest...if you do that would be great.

Good to know on Wal-Mart...I need to take a look there although the stores near me never have much in stock.

The one we stopped at was the one near costco off of Kino. My cousin is also a Walmart manager and he said the Ina/La cholla location has all the hunting gear at 50% off as well and there is a lot. He just text me yesterday about that location...

We should start a kids hunt clothing exchange thread on here

I'd be down for that.. I have my sons old Rocky Boots like size 6 or 7 that he grew out of after 1 or two hunts basically worn on a couple of hunts. They just sit in the garage probably fit a kid in 5th grade thru jr high...

• Like 1

Last November I needed larger camo for my kids and called a guy who was listing camo on Tucson Craigslist. I was surprised at how much inventory he had. I'm talking about a garage full, all sorted by size. Great pricing as well. Used military issue in different patterns.

I have a few sets that my kids outgrew and will gladly give them to younger hunters. Not sure on the sizes, youth 14 or 16 ish. ( 100 pound/ 28 inch waist or so) . You will need to pick them up in Tucson.

I have some kids boots at home that have been outgrown, I will check on size when I get home. If it works out I'm on the east side of Tucson

REDDOG

I have some boots from my som that he outgrew. I think they are size 3 or 5. I'll check tonight and get back to you. Are you in Tucson?

That would be fantastic, yes I am in Tucson.

I looked at them and they are size 1. I suck at guessing kids sizes. You (or anyone else) are still welcome to them.

Yup need a exchange system set up. I would be willing to be a North phx staging area, meaning dedicate a shelf for donations then guys could ask if I have certain size then we could meet and kids could try them on. But I could just do phx not drive all over Gilbert Chandler etc. But if people paid few bucks shipping I would be willing to do the USPS runs. Remember I'm basically broken/retired so good for me to help peeps especially kiddos.

Tucson, phoenix, Flagstaff, East Nowhere, North Pole, etc..

Man before about age 14-16 I bet none of our kids wear their hunt boots out before they out grow them. I have just kept everything and just so happened to have ended up with more small feet but so many of us donate this stuff or it sits and rots. Heck I just bought a $100 pair of boots for my 8 yr old from goodwill (basspro boots) last week that still had tags on them, I paid $5.99 and military discount. :)

I have some boots from my som that he outgrew. I think they are size 3 or 5. I'll check tonight and get back to you. Are you in Tucson?

That would be fantastic, yes I am in Tucson.
I looked at them and they are size 1. I suck at guessing kids sizes. You (or anyone else) are still welcome to them.

If anyone needs the size one go for it. I've got a 2 and 5 sized feet over here!!