Non-Typical Solutions

How much REALLY?

I just measured it at 6.5 inches here in Flagstaff. They predicted 3 to 6 inches in Flagstaff so for at least here the prediction was accurate. They're saying that tonight's storm will be 2 to 3 times bigger than the one that we just got. Then the third storm on Sunday is supposed to be as big as the second storm.

• Like 1

It's tough to measure. Most all snowflakes are unemployed and sleep in.

• Like 5

It's tough to measure. Most all snowflakes are unemployed and sleep in.

I have laughed during this whole election process......how bad it sucks to be from Snowflake hearing about the snowflakes.....they really have hurt our already troubled reputation!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was talked to last night about not going hunting this weekend after seeing the weather report. Not happening, weather reports are 99% wrong

We are trying to head down to the valley today and I never trust the weather reports.

I will get gone while the sun is up and slow drive whatever I have to, thanks for everybody posting!!!

My sister in Flagstaff measured over 22" so far.

Looks like Forest Lakes has over 2 feet!

post-8895-0-26248200-1485011289_thumb.jpeg

Here in Lakeside there is a lot of wind blown snow. Getting an accurate measurement is a little tough but out on the flat in the middle of the driveway it measures between 12-14" and still snowing.

Brian

They said that the Flagstaff airport has gotten 22.8 inches so far. An additional 6 to 12 inches is supposed to be coming Sunday and Monday.

Good winter so far. Im on the fringe of drawing a bull tag next year. Hopefully ill get lucky.