Sign in to follow this  
300RUM

The right rifle ???

I went to look at a rifle. I thought might be the right one for me and told them I would be there right away. The directions to get there said to turn right. When I got there they invited me right in. I looked at the rifle and its bolt was on the right side. For me the right is the wrong side because the left side really the right side. Had the bolt been on the left side I might have said “right on”. I didn’t want to buy the rifle unless everything was right, because I hate to be wrong. They said "yea, right" when I offered $100. Right now I’m really not sure what to do. Everyone understands all of this very clearly, right?

How do we function with this language?

• Like 1

So you're a lefty, right?

• Like 1

As I sit here and write that right is right, I can't help but wonder if I am right. Left is not right for me right now, nor has right always been right, but right is right right now, right?

• Like 1

As I sit here and write that right is right, I can't help but wonder if I am right. Left is not right for me right now, nor has right always been right, but right is right right now, right?

I think it's about time we make a left turn.

We've been in a left turn for 8 years.

Was that the wrong turn that sent us over the cliff?

I saw a great Ruger bolt action but the bolt was not right, it was left. Oh well I don't need another .270 anyhow.

You're right except for the left part

Your're more right than you might expect. I am partially right handed and partially left handed. It depends on what I am doing.

This lefty has done right for me since I was in 7th grade

bf134j.jpg

You are lucky. I didn't get my first LH bolt gun till I was in my 30s. I can't see the whole gun. Dare I ask, does it have a muzzle brake? lol