venadoslayer

First deer hunt a success!!

Congratulations to you and your son. That is an excellent first deer. Thanks for posting the pictures.

Packer

Congratulations!!! There really is no better feeling than to be there with your child as they are successfull in their 1st hunt.

I know exactly how proud you feel of him and I hope you are there to share in the many more to come.

You should be proud! That is a nice deer for your son on his first hunt. Congratulations to you both and get your son in the habit of writing down this hunt for future camp fire stories. How much have you forgotten? :unsure: That's what I'm talking about. Write it down! Great picture. :D

TJ

I somehow missed this post in the past week......

HUGE congrats to your son on his first kill! You're right about everyone needing to experience the thrill of watching their child (or someone else's....) kill their first big game animal. I've always loved hunting/fishing, but it really brings it to another level when you're able to get out there with the kids. Good stuff for sure.... ;)

Thanks for sharing the pics!

S.

:)

Man that's AWESOME! Seeing pics like that makes me even more excited to take my son out next month. And 230 yards for a youngster is even more AWESOME! The fact that he made that shot on his first kill says alot for his ability to stay in control under pressure.

Tell your boy contrats from me and mine!

Joe