Sign in to follow this  
Rombo

Unit 33

Rombo, just wondering since you seem to know 33 pretty well, do you agree with the unit 33 WMs theory that a buck to doe ratio of 100 to 1 is sustainable? I kind of tend to disagree with them, but maybe the 100 to 1 ratio that they are promoting works if you are shooting big bucks like this. I just wonder how long that will last with 2750 tags in that unit for whitetail.

Awesome bucks! Congratulations to your hunters

33 doesn't have 100% draw odds. So posting what unit these bucks came out of only hurts guys who try to hunt it on a regular basis. So out of respect to those who don't profit off of it, keep it to yourself. Thanks.

But having the unit number adds so much to the story and pictures. I find I enjoy the stories and pictures more when they include the unit number.

• Like 2

Awesome bucks! Congratulations to your hunters

33 doesn't have 100% draw odds. So posting what unit these bucks came out of only hurts guys who try to hunt it on a regular basis. So out of respect to those who don't profit off of it, keep it to yourself. Thanks.

• Like 1

Where's unit 33?

Its where all the giant deer are.... and apparently it's a super big secret so dont tell anyone.

• Like 2

I think I can see Peppersauce in the background.

looks more like redington...errrrrrrrrrrr no, maybe saddlebrooke, errrrrrrrrrrr....happy valley, Molino basin.... idk
  • Like 2