DesertBull

RTIC coolers

Got my 65 and 20 today. Very nice product.

Mine arrived yesterday, 65 Tan, heavy but I like it, seems like a solid build. Need to give a test ride soon. If someone doesn't like theres let me know.

Andrew

Mine arrived yesterday, 65 Tan, heavy but I like it, seems like a solid build. Need to give a test ride soon. If someone doesn't like theres let me know.

Andrew

If you throw in 2 bags of ice, it will last bout 4 days and the water is still cold about 40-45 degrees. If you cool up the cooler prior to putting the ice in (leave it outside on a night that freezes) the cooler will keep 2 bags of ice for 6ish days. Ice melts the fastest when you first put them in the cooler, if you pre-cool your RTIC prior to using it you can make ice last much longer

• Like 2

Andrew

If you throw in 2 bags of ice, it will last bout 4 days and the water is still cold about 40-45 degrees. If you cool up the cooler prior to putting the ice in (leave it outside on a night that freezes) the cooler will keep 2 bags of ice for 6ish days. Ice melts the fastest when you first put them in the cooler, if you pre-cool your RTIC prior to using it you can make ice last much longer

^^^Great tip. Never pull a cooler out of the hot garage in the summer and immediately load it up, especially if you are in the valley. Bring them in the house the night before and let them cool down and you will get much better results with any cooler..

• Like 2

For those who missed out --- Arizona Elk Society bought a handful and will have several different ways for you to go home with one from the AES banquet in Mesa on Saturday, April 8 ...

• Like 1

All time to get AES banquet tickets or a CWT table.

AES will have RTIC cooler opportunities!

• Like 1

Just ready an article that Yeti won a lawsuit against the 2 brothers from RTIC. They are now forced to pay Yeti, cease selling its RTIC product. They must redesign their product as it was basically a copy.

Just ready an article that Yeti won a lawsuit against the 2 brothers from RTIC. They are now forced to pay Yeti, cease selling its RTIC product. They must redesign their product as it was basically a copy.

So we did good

• Like 1

Confirmed. They're done selling for quite some time.

Anybody have both a Yeti and an RTIC? I'd like to know if the drain plug and rubber latches from a Yeti are compatible with the RTIC.

RTIC's website is sold out of both replacement parts already. Yeti website has plenty. Not being able to replace a worn out drain plug or broken latch would be a major let-down.

• Like 1

Confirmed. They're done selling for quite some time.

Anybody have both a Yeti and an RTIC? I'd like to know if the drain plug and rubber latches from a Yeti are compatible with the RTIC.

RTIC's website is sold out of both replacement parts already. Yeti website has plenty. Not being able to replace a worn out drain plug or broken latch would be a major let-down.

I have both Yeti and Rtic and both seem to be exactly the same. I have yet to try out the Rtic but they seem identical. I can check the plugs when i get off work.