Sign in to follow this  
FOGGER

Huge Favor 20A

I drew the 20A HAM hunt with my best buddy. He has uncurable cancer and I'm not sure how far we can hike. The spots I've always hunted are a pretty decent hump so I'm kinda nervous about going to those spots. If anyone wants to lend a hand on a spot or two to check out I would greatly appreciate it, and would try to repay you however I could. I plan to scout 3 or 4 days prior in order to find something. Thanks in advance.

I drew the 20A HAM hunt with my best buddy. He has uncurable cancer and I'm not sure how far we can hike. The spots I've always hunted are a pretty decent hump so I'm kinda nervous about going to those spots. If anyone wants to lend a hand on a spot or two to check out I would greatly appreciate it, and would try to repay you however I could. I plan to scout 3 or 4 days prior in order to find something. Thanks in advance.

I will send you a way point later of where I found them last year when I get back to the office.

• Like 2

If I knew anything about 20A, I'd share it in a heartbeat! I @%$@$% hate cancer with every fiber of my being and I hope you and your friend create some of the best memories ever!

Thanks guys. No I have a quad but we plan to use the truck just in case it's cold he has a spot to warm up. I really appreciate it everyone.

Thanks guys. No I have a quad but we plan to use the truck just in case it's cold he has a spot to warm up. I really appreciate it everyone.

I got my Archery Pig in 20A this year, Skull Valley area. PM me. The hike is like 2miles in, so 4 miles round trip. Unless you run into them early.