Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

56 Miles

I've seen a few places on the border that had nothing but some cross sticks as a boundary. Guy on here a few years back told a story about how he was hunting and later traced his gps, found out he was 1/2 mile into Mexico!

• Like 1

I bet you could prove them wrong with Google Earth.

They are considering a simple barbed wire fence a "vehicle barrier". The 56 miles that are unprotected don't even have anything to keep cattle out, let alone people.

They are considering a simple barbed wire fence a "vehicle barrier". The 56 miles that are unprotected don't even have anything to keep cattle out, let alone people.

I think they need to stand behind the "barrier" while someone drives a truck toward them at 35 MPH. I bet that would alter their definition of "barrier"

• Like 1

post-2989-0-76469800-1485437555_thumb.jpg

This is what the fence looks like from Coronado Monument and goes for miles West. It may keep a truck from crossing but everything else, including drug mules and those big Mexico bucks, goes right through.

• Like 1

Just another dipstick "news reporter" distorting the facts to suit their goal of makimg Trump look bad. Pictures I have seen are no barrier to entry...no more so than a cattle fence.

Soon the bunnie huggers will be in this saying we cant have a barrier because of the Jaguar Sonoran Pronghorn and the ocelot. I garontea!

If they took a dozer and pushed all the garbage south that was left behind by the wetbacks, sorry, undocumented immigrants, it would be 40 feet tall.

According to 3TV news out of Phoenix there are only 56 miles of unsecured border along the AZ/Mexico line.

The rest of the border has either high fence or "traffic'" blocking barriers of some sort!!

Can anybody verify that as factual???

It only takes 3' of unsecured border for all of South and Central America to eventually filter through.

• Like 1