Sign in to follow this  
tjhunt2

Women's Javelina Camp 36A, B, & C.

Amanda, along with other sponsors will be holding their annual Women's Javelina Camp Feb.16 - 19. Who's going down to help or mentor? Peg and I missed last year but will be there to help where ever they need us. This women's Javelina Camp puts on one of the best hunting and learning experiences for those women wanting to learn about these pigs and to get into hunting.. It takes a lot of volunteers to put this together and my hat's off to all those who participate in making this a safe and fun camp. I look forward to meeting some of you around the campfire. :)

This is one of the pigs that was shot at the javelina camp in 2015

post-1903-0-91559100-1485881168_thumb.jpg

TJ

• Like 2

Let me clear, I was not asking for signups, I was just wondering who was attending this year. Being this is just around the corner I'm sure it might be already full. Again, look forward to seeing some of you there. :)

TJ

Where is the main base camp set up at? If I don't have anything for my daughters softball goin on I may be able to head out and help. With the spring season here for my daughter and me coaching my schedule gets kinda crazy, but if I'm free I would love to head out and help anyone fill their tag...

Eileen and myself(Neil)are going to be there

We really missed you and Peg last year!

• Like 1

Where is the main base camp set up at? If I don't have anything for my daughters softball goin on I may be able to head out and help. With the spring season here for my daughter and me coaching my schedule gets kinda crazy, but if I'm free I would love to head out and help anyone fill their tag...

The main camp is located on the Buenos Aires Wildlife Refuge off the Arivaca Rd entering from the west a few miles. Mentors have to sign in ahead of time with Amamda. If you go to the Javelina forum you can read all about this camp. I think it's on page 9 started by Amanda.

I will be there :)

here is the main camp info page for those wanting more info. We still have a few spaces for novice lady hunters if you know anyone wanting to learn more about hunting! And if any of you experienced hunters wants to come mentor, you are welcome to join us! The camp runs Thurs to Sun, Feb 16-19

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/2017-womens-javelina-hunting-camp/

My wife and I will be showing up to help out,I will be mentoring again as I have been told I was requested as a mentor for the same lady I was with last year and Kathi will be helping around camp with the cooking and other stuff.

Can not wait as this is a really fun time.